Wednesday, May 11, 2011

free at last

I am finally home and all of a sudden I feel like I have so much more control over my life and a lot less  temptation! So tonight I am making a super healthy dinner for my family and I and I will not have any guilty feelings after if I decided to have a little bit more after my first helping.. WATER WATER WATER!!!! Where have you been this week??? IDK but I know I was probably avoiding you a lot of the time. When I first got home late last night I had a  full gallon of spring water in the fridge... now it is almost half empty!! I feel so refreshed since coming home. I miss my family but my stomach does not! I'm so ready to start my work out in a few weeks.. But until then I am getting new workout clothes and a scale.. Any suggestions on a scale if your reading this???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers