Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Great workout tonight! I am barely counting the hours till my official weigh in.. ugh im trying to not get so obsessed with my weight and this whole thing but its hard to stay motivated or even just i dont know.. I feel like im going through this all by myself! yea my husband supports me but he doesnt need to lose weight..i have no friends where i am no one in the gym with me.. I just feel like im in this corner all by myself. My husband just does not fully understand what im going through.. I literally hate my body and at times i hate myself because I let myself get this way.... I just wanna go in my room and cry under my covers.. but im trying to stay positive... we'll see

1 comment:

  1. Watch this film called fat, sick, & nearly dead. The guy does everything by himself and when you see where the guy is in this movie, you'll know you are moves ahead of him and others. You only need yourself to get better and everything else will. Stay Motivated love kia!

    ReplyDelete

Followers