Thursday, May 19, 2011

Another Tired day!

another very tiring day.. baby is going through a growth spurt and Thai is trying to be to independent....I can't wait till I am cleared so I can start going to the gym and get into my own zone..no crying babies no mommy mommy mommies and no whats for dinner.. All I need is 1 hour and will be good...
So last night I was doing some more reading and I found out that the min amount of cals that i need a day to keep my milk supply is 1800.. so i figure that if i bump it to 2000 cals a day I will definitely be on the right track.. thanks to my TERRIBLE eating habits switching to a 2000 calorie diet I will be shedding the weight off a little easier! I'm still trying to figure how much I am able to work out though with out loosing to many cals to fast. Any suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers